So you have decided to buy an Epiphone Les Paul Electric Player Pack and want to be sure it will meet your needs. If you are a beginner, than there can be no better electric guitar. It could make a wonderful gift for an aspiring guitarist in your family.
What is included in the pack?
- A Les Paul Special 2 LTD solid body guitar, with 2 Humbucker pickups.
- An Electra 10 Watt electric Amp
- A Clip on Tuner
- Free online lessons from eMedia
- A Guitar Lead
- Guitar strap
- Gig Bag
- Some picks
Everything in fact to get you started, with a minimum of fuss.
Hear the Epiphone Les Paul Guitar and Amp in action
This is a lovely beginners guitar. A solid body guitar that comes in Black or Vintage Sunburst.
- 2 Humbucker Pickups, designed to stop the hum interference from Amps and leads
- Bolt on neck
- Mahogany body
- Rosewood Fret board, which is standard for all Les Pauls
- Volume and Tone control
- 3 way toggle to choose which pickup or combination of pickups
- Les Paul Signature on the head stock
- Just like the real Gibson Les Paul played by Zakk Wylde and Jimmy Page
The Electra 10 Watt Amp is suitable if you are just beginning to play electric
- Volume control
- A clean play and distortion button
- Treble and Bass controls
- Aux in to plug your MP3 for music to play to
- Headphone plug outlet
- Power switch with red light.
- Super small and light amp
Some reviews reflect that the amp can be a little light on tone, but it is only 10 watts. It’s a good amp to plug into for a beginner.
But it worth reading other reviews on this great package.
The history of the Epiphone Guitar
In 1957, Gibson Guitars bought the Epiphone company. This means Epiphone has a license
to use the design and specifications of the famous Les Paul Guitar design.
Gibson Les Paul guitars are built in Nashville in the USA and Epiphone Les Paul Guitars have been built in Qingdao in China, since 2004.
Although, Epiphone is a less expensive Les Paul, it still has a high standard of finish and quality fittings. They are both solid body guitars but the Epiphone is lighter, which can be a big bonus, when you stand up to play for hours.
A great buy for a new guitarist. You don’t need talent, just the desire to be a great guitarist.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases and it helps to support my family.
Thank you for reading this review. I hope it has helped. Please feel free to offer any
comments or ask any questions that you may still have.